How Gaga sounds like Madonna with sound engineering!

Thursday, December 1, 2011
Today I was You Tube surfing & I found some videos made by a
you tube user
 

 

that takes Gaga songs and with sound engineering tricks raises the vocal range ( pitch )




Bitch was working it today and did not even lift a finger, that flawless Queen. She has leaked, trended, and exploded Soundcloud in a span of five hours. The song, imo, admittedly isn’t her best work but I think it has a lot of potential and it’s really cute. So. STAY PRESSED MOTHER FUCKERS. Behold. Today the Queen arrived. ♥ src="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmv125b4IX1qhn2m2o1_500.gif" />


that Gaga sings . The result is like Madonna singing Lady Gaga.

 

Many Madonna fans are very angry about this judging by the negative comments 




Always born to express yourself. ♥ (I did not make this and I do not take credit for it. A friend of mine posted it from FB and I thought it was really interesting. If you know who made this, drop me a message and I’ll be more than happy to properly credit them.)


and ratings I view below the videos he makes.




We were born to express ourselves. †


 I have to admit that I found it very interesting & innovative. 
Actually, I had fun!






Why not Gaga sing Madonna or the contrary??

NO SHADE. ♥

Maybe the result would be awesome or ridiculous...





In any case, we would have fun!


Anyway, why take it so damn serious??


Music & life are supposed to be fun! And beleive me...these women know it very well!!!






You can watch below the videos. Please feel free to comment. Hope you have fun!!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment